- 10 Best Wireless Printers For College Students
- Editor’s Pick – Best 3 Wireless Printers For College Students
- Top 10 Best Wireless Printers For College Students
- 1. HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Printer
- 2. Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer
- Features Of Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer
- 3. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW
- 4. HP LaserJet Pro M254dw Wireless Printer
- 5. Epson Expression ET-2650 EcoTank Wireless Printer
- 6. HP Photosmart 1115 Inkjet Printer
- 7. Epson WF-100 Wireless Mobile Printer
- 8. Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Printer
- 9. Canon PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Inkjet Printer
- 10. Brother Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Factors To Consider Before Buying A Wireless Printers For College Students
10 Best Wireless Printers For College Students
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Buying the best student printer is one of the most important purchases you can make for the student in your life.
Regardless if only you are a student or know one yourself, it is important that students have the best tools to help them learn and research.
Here is our guide for students the best printer is coming. By choosing the best printer for students, you don’t have to go to an internet cafe, office, or library to print documents and assignments. This saves time, money and stress by shortening these deadlines.
There are a few important things to consider when looking for the best printer for students. First of all, you want something that doesn’t cost too much, both with initial effort and when it comes to running costs.
The best student printers are affordable without sacrificing print quality. The students don’t have much space either, so the printers in this guide are compact.
Table of Contents
Editor’s Pick – Best 3 Wireless Printers For College Students
Brand – HP ENVY
|HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer,||4.2 out of 5||$79.89|
Brand – Canon
|Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer||4.6 out of 5||$99.99|
Brand – Epson
|Epson Workforce WF-100 Wireless Mobile Printer,||4.3 out of 5||$459|
Top 10 Best Wireless Printers For College Students
Here our list of the best printers for students, we’ve put together our top selection that depends on the needs of each student, regardless of where they are in an educational institution.
1. HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Printer
It is actually the best photo mini printer which is really very easy to set up and create a project while at home.
However, with high-quality photos, you can easily print, scan, and copy the border.
If you use this versatile, durable, and all-in-one printer, you will definitely get the crisp text for documentation as well. Also, one of the best college student printers, you get the most powerful printing app.
You can start scanning your documents with your camera and print them easily from your social media or iCloud, Dropbox, and even Google Drive.
You know, the first time you sign in to your HP Instant Ink service when you start setting up your printer, you also get 4 months of ink-free.
Read Also 15 Best Motorized Projector Screens
Features Of HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Printer
- It is very lightweight and has a compact design.
- Such a mini print with an amazing feature of working with Alexa.
- Powerful and excellent for high quality prints.
- It is also very easy to set up for the first time.
|HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Printer|
|4 months of ink free||Not suitable for regular printing.|
|Easy to install|
|Reliable Dual Band Wi-Fi|
Recent Buyer Reviews On HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Printer
The HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One is the best for the student. It is very compact and easy to use. You can also print directly from your Smartphone or tablet. It also protects the paper from duplex printing which prints on both sides of the paper.
2. Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer
A printer can take up a lot of this valuable space. This Canon printer has a space-saving design that does not take up much space.
This printer is available in various colors if traditional black. While the color options cost slightly more, the price is much lower than many other printers. Wireless printing is easy with a wide variety of devices and offers the option of using Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print.
Despite its compact size, this printer offers copy and scan functions. It also works well with photo printing, which is probably not surprising given the Canon brand. Printing is slow and probably noisy, but the total is quite high and the print quality is excellent.
Features Of Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer
- Fast and easy wireless setup; Scan resolution: 1200 x 2400 maximum optical color dots per inch produce incredible quality and detail.
- Powerful printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
- Compact and space-saving design
- The printer-only package contains: printer, manual and documentation, setup CD-ROM, setup ink (black and color) and power cord
|Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer|
|Mobile Device Printing||Print speed is slow|
|Easy wireless printing with cloud services|
|Easy to install|
|Easily print 2-side|
Recent Buyer Reviews On Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer
This Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer prints easily from your iPhone, iPad, Android or Tablet. Produces incredible quality and detail with high quality color dots per student, which is best for the student.
3. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW
The Brother HL-L2350DW monochrome laser printer is something you can easily rely on when it comes to smooth performance and productivity.
It has a wireless connectivity feature that lets you connect the printer to your home WiFi network so that you can get to your things without worrying about the messy cables running around your house. You can also use an Ethernet port for more reliable connectivity.
Read Also RAC Portable HD Roku Smart Projector
Features Of Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW
- Monochrome high-speed laser printer
- It supports two-sided printing (duplex printing)
- Network connected (wired/wireless), also supports Google Cloud Print
- High-Speed 2.0, Ethernet, Wireless (Wi-Fi Direct) Function
|Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW|
|Fast print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute||It weighs about 8kgs.|
|Supports Wi-Fi Direct and Google Cloud Print|
|One toner gives more than 2600 prints|
|Easily print 2-side|
Recent Buyer Reviews On Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW
The Brother Compact HL-L2350DW printer works well for serious students who are looking for a convenient and easy-to-use printer that can handle the high print load.
4. HP LaserJet Pro M254dw Wireless Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M254dw – An ideal fit for personal use, fast printing, and high-quality output
The HP Laserjet Pro M254dw is another efficient way to do its extensive printing with a touch of color. It can be printed in both color and black and white. It can print twenty-two pages per minute, which is a considerable number for a printer.
It has a 250-sheet paper tray and is still compact, so it fits your desk perfectly. If you are someone who prints a lot of monochrome material and sometimes chooses a color option, this is the one for you, as color cartridges cannot dry out or expire, even if you sometimes Print the color No.
Features Of HP LaserJet Pro M254dw Wireless Printer
- It is compact and powerful and has a 2.7-inch color touchscreen
- It offers a variety of connectivity options such as Wi-Fi Direct, USB and Ethernet.
- It comes with a special mobile application from the manufacturer for easy setup and management.
- Fast printing speed
|HP LaserJet Pro M254dw Wireless Printer|
|Touchscreen makes conversation much easier||It weighs about 8kgs.|
|Dedicated mobile printing app|
|Easily print 2-side|
Recent Buyer Reviews On HP LaserJet Pro M254dw Wireless Printer
HP Laserjet Pro M254dw is another useful tool that can help you meet your needs in a more sophisticated way. If you are looking for something in this price range
5. Epson Expression ET-2650 EcoTank Wireless Printer
Epson expression ET-2650 – All-in-one, but it prints very well and is very cheap. If you print a lot, Epson Expression ET-2650 can help you. Everything you need is found in it. The 1.44-inch color LCD makes it more interactive. The best thing is that it comes with two years of ink or the equivalent of 20 cartridges. It is not good the party will not end here.
This includes remote desktops with integrated wireless printing and connected data cards from mobile devices. It also comes with Wi-Fi Direct technology, which means that you don’t technically need a Wi-Fi network to print remotely. It sends its Wi-Fi signal so that your devices are connected to remote printing.
The best thing is that an SD card can be inserted into a dedicated slot on the printer to print documents without the need for a phone or computer.
Features Of Epson Expression ET-2650 EcoTank Wireless Printer
- Cartridge-free printing – Equipped with ink for 20 cartridges.
- Maximum print resolution is 5760 x 1440 optimized DPI
- High-Speed 2.0, Wireless (Wi-Fi Direct) Function
- Comes with a dedicated SD card slot to print documents from the printer
- Comes with a photocopier that can also be used as a scanner
|Epson Expression ET-2650 EcoTank Wireless Printer|
|Ink efficient option||Noise as it prints faster|
|Comes with sd card slot|
Recent Buyer Reviews On Epson Expression ET-2650 EcoTank Wireless Printer
If you can compromise on print speed, this nifty device can work wonders. Thanks to cartridge-free printing that makes it both unique and affordable
6. HP Photosmart 1115 Inkjet Printer
HP Deskjet 1115 – A very affordable printer, ideal for students If you are on a budget and do not print more than 1000 copies per month, this is the one for you. Considering the price at which it is offered, its features are priceless.
It is super compact and sits comfortably on any desk and believe me, it is easy to carry. If you live in a hostel or are not at home, this is the right choice.
Features Of HP Photosmart 1115 Inkjet Printer
- Single function (print only); Printer output – color and black and white
- HP 680 Original tri-color and black ink cartridges
- Customized DPI (color) up to 4800 x 1200, 1200 x 1200 DPI (black) are included
- Support for USB connectivity
|HP Photosmart 1115 Inkjet Printer|
|Compact size||Printing costs are high|
|Good affordable option|
Recent Buyer Reviews On HP Photosmart 1115 Inkjet Printer
This super compact and budget friendly device is a real bargain if you are on a budget and live in a dorm with minimal shelf space.
7. Epson WF-100 Wireless Mobile Printer
If you are a commuter student, check out the Epson Workforce WF-110 Mobile Printer. This model was developed specifically for students and professionals who need to print on the go.
It has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that allows you to print tasks and reports anytime, anywhere. The printer is only 30 cm long and is perfect for plugging into a laptop bag or backpack when not in use.
The 1.4-inch LCD control panel gives you quick and easy access to the printing and connectivity functions. If it is not possible to set up a computer network, you can connect a laptop, smartphone, or any other mobile device through a wireless network or WiFi Direct.
Apps provide fast-drying ink for this printer, so your documents are always clean and clean. The printer has an automatic shutdown feature that is not in use to prevent you from accidentally operating the battery.
Features Of Epson WF-100 Wireless Mobile Printer
- The lightest and smallest mobile printer in the world
- Print with iPad, iPhone, tablet, and smartphone
- Easy charging of the battery via USB or power supply
- Built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
|Epson WF-100 Wireless Mobile Printer|
|Compact size||Use with Epson cartridges only,|
|Slim and sleek design|
|Auto power off|
Recent Buyer Reviews On Epson WF-100 Wireless Mobile Printer
Best suited for students as the lightest and smallest mobile printer in the world has an integrated battery Finals in portability, invoices, presentations, contracts and more are ready to be printed.
8. Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Printer
Canon’s SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer is being tested by students for leaving Instagram for printing to compensate for the answer. 7.1 x 5.4 x 2.5 inches and weighing only 1.9 pounds, the SELPHY is about half the weight of a personal laptop.
The SELPHY is also available in white and black, as well as Android and iOS for the company’s print and Smartphone apps. Share, edit, and print photos from a memory card or directly from a USB cable using a 3.2-inch display. The SELPHY Nord possesses printing options that range in size from postcard to square label print to 3 x 5 and 4 x print prints.
Features Of Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Printer
- Not only do your photos dry instantly, but they also look great for years and are even waterproof
- Enjoy the simple connection of your smartphone and tablet via the Canon PRINT App3.
- Thanks to the slim, portable design, you can take the SELPHY CP1300 with you. With the optional battery, you can print and share your memories.
- With an inclined 3.2-inch LCD screen, you can easily select, edit, and print your favorite photos. Output tray capacity: Paper tray: 18 sheets of postcard-size paper trays. The operating temperature is 5 – 40 ° C.
- Print resolution high, color levels (16.8 million colors). Paper postcards, and many more
|Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Printer|
|Compact size||Portable requires a separate battery|
|Good print quality|
|Operating cost low|
Recent Buyer Reviews On Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Printer
SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer, the perfect portable printer for the student. Just print with AirPrint1, your camera’s memory card 2, or the Canon PRINT app3 from Facebook and Instagram.
9. Canon PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Inkjet Printer
With the Pixma iP110, Canon offers a cost-effective, compact solution for printing needs on the go. The desktop is slightly larger than the stapler, weighs four pounds, and fits well into the average backpack.
The Canon Pixma iP110 has about three adult tickets in a popular theme park. A two-cartridge system is used, which is available only in standard yield the black cartridge and colored cartridge.
The cloud print function enables direct printing of selected online services using the app on mobile devices. The Canon Pixma iP110 is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Read Also How to Make Laptop Speakers Louder
Features Of Canon PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Inkjet Printer
- The portable Canon PIXMA Ip110 Wireless Inkjet Printer prints photos and documents.
- High-quality printers support print and paper as fast as 9 ipm in black and 5.8 ipm in color.
- USB 2.0 and WiFi connectivity and prints directly from Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, and more.
- With a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the Pixma iP110 prints 4×6 in 53 seconds and extend borderless print to 8.5 ”.
- Print photos with bright finishes and exceptionally rich colors.
|Canon PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Inkjet Printer|
|Compact size||Less efficient ink|
|Good print quality|
|Wi-Fi and USB connections|
Recent Buyer Reviews On Canon PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Inkjet Printer
Canon offers an optional battery for real mobility. This makes the Pixma iP110 a strong competitor for the best compact printer for students.
10. Brother Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Brother introduced the first dot matrix printer which was revised in 1971 and heralded a new era in digital printing. Brother honored his roots with a simplified square body design and acquired the latest mobile technology with the MFC-J491WW.
Wireless and USB interface options allow users to make mobile and wired connections. Brother iPrint and Scan is a free Android app that allows users to print and scan from any mobile device.
The latest updates to the app include editing, faxing, and preview and preview.
Features Of Brother Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Choose between integrated WLANs or establish a local connection to a PC or Mac via a USB interface.
- Print wirelessly from mobile devices with Air Devices, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint and Scan, Mopria and Wi-Fi Direct
- Scan on popular cloud services directly from printers like Google Cloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive and more (2).
- Paper tray with capacity up to 100 sheets for automatic document feeder and legal paper for flexible printing
- When activated, Amazon Dash Replacement measures ink levels and orders more from Amazon when low.
|Brother Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer|
|Advanced calibration||Print speed slow|
|Good print quality|
Recent Buyer Reviews On Brother Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
The legacy of quality and innovation come together in a practical, versatile all-in-one that delivers stable, reliable results in a budget-friendly location. Brother MFC-J491DW lists the best inkjet printers for students.
Tips to save money
Printing can be expensive, especially given the high price of printer ink and toner. Here are some best ways to save money with your printer.
- Take a warning “small ink” with a grain of salt.
- Check the type of ink cartridge you need before purchasing.
- Properly proofread your document before printing
- Page-Check per-cartridge number.
Factors To Consider Before Buying A Wireless Printers For College Students
The budget always plays an important role when shopping for printers, and this applies especially to students. The type and frequency of printing affect the total cost of ownership. It is therefore important to evaluate individual needs and choose a printer that best suits these needs.
In an ideal world, the ink would never go away from the drum would last forever. Unfortunately, this is not the case, and both need to be replaced.
Low sell prices are not always a cheap printer, so it is important to check the printability and price.
A student who needs high-volume printing benefits the most from a printer with high-yield ink options. Some printers are entitled to receive plans that automatically send new boxes when the ink runs out at half the cost.
Inkjet vs laser
The biggest difference between inkjet and laser printers is that an inkjet printer uses ink that is suitable for low segment sprinting and is the traditional choice for home users and students, while a laser printer uses toner and high volume printing ideal for what is mostly used in The office and commercially.
An all-in-one printer is a device with an integrated scanner, copier, and fax machine. You should already know if you need features that go beyond printing.
Almost everyone has to scan a document periodically, although copying and faxing are less common. However, if you use these functions comfortably in your dormitory, you can save yourself from an extra trip to the library.
When it comes to compatibility, there is no swing room. Before purchasing, make sure that your printer is compatible with your computer or laptop.
Many popular models are compatible with PC or Mac computers. However, if you have a Chromebook or a computer that has an optional operating system, check for compatibility. In addition, some printers have mobile applications that allow you to print remotely. However, to do this, you need a compatible smartphone or tablet.
Features of Printer
Cheap printers vary in size, connectivity, and additional functions. If you know which type of printer suits your needs, consider some other features that can help narrow down your search.
Especially if you have less space, fortunately, most budget printers are quite compact. The most important consideration is how much surface a printer covers. If you want to store your printer on your desk or under a shelf in another discrete area, height can be important.
Despite portable printers being more expensive, it is possible to find a mobile printer for under $ 150. If you need to take your printer with you, the additional cost may be worth it.
Although almost all printers include a USB cable for wired printing, some models may be able to connect your WiFi network for easy remote printing, as long as you are on a WiFi network. Other printers have cloud-printing capability.
This may mean using a service such as Google Cloud Print, or you may be able to email your documents to your printer. For more low-tech, some models may print directly from a USB drive or memory card.
Setup of printer
Note whether you need to install the drivers for the printer before printing. This may take some time and may mean that all other users who want to use your printer must also install the driver on their computer.
Affordable Printers that cost less than $ 50 are almost always inkjet printers and can be mobile or all-in-one models.
Longevity and print quality in this price range can be questionable, but if you all need print documents from time to time, these printers can work. They can also be quite compact, although they may lack additional features such as Wi-Fi printing.
Printers with a variety of features and designs cost between $ 50 and $ 100. These can be inkjet or laser printers. Features like cloud printing or WiFi printing are more common at this price. Printers can be mobile or all-in-one and are likely to be very strong over the years.
Printers in the $ 100 to $ 150 range can be inkjet or laser printers and have a tendency to print more pages per minute. While some smaller models can be found in this series, many are larger and are designed for larger paper capacities – features that no student needs. Cloud printing, WiFi, and other connectivity methods are common in the region.
What is “Amazon Dash enabled”?
Printers that are Amazon Dash ready have an extremely convenient refill or replacement system that prevents ink from running out in an awkward time.
When the printer goes out of ink or toner, the replacement ink is automatically ordered from Amazon and delivered to your door. The system is simple to learn and use.
Now you come to the end. The best student printer is the most important tool every student should have in their college life.
Not only are these printers very good for students, but at the same time, office workers can use one of these recommended best printers for students.
Best recommended by our editors – Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer
Amazon Site is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that is designed to provide aid for the websites in earning an advertisement fee by means of advertising and linking to Amazon products.
BEST WIRELESS DEVICES