The Bissell SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner is one of Bissell’s more powerful spot and stain cleaners. It is also quite ergonomic and lightweight. Add hot water and cleaning solution to deep clean carpets. It has some good features that make it stand out against other portable carpet cleaners.
- Bissell SpotClean Pro’s features:
- Bissell SpotClean Ease Of Use:-
- Read Also 15 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter
- Bissell SpotClean Pros:-
- Bissell SpotClean Cons:-
- Read Also 10 Best Ultra Widescreen Monitors For Gaming
- How Does it Compare to Other Portable Deep Cleaners in Its Class?
- Read Also 6 Best Wireless Headphones for TV
Bissell SpotClean Pro’s features:
- It weighs 13 pounds
- It comes with a 3-inch attachment for stain removal
- It comes with a 6-inch attachment for the stairs
- It has a 22-foot power cord
- It has a long hose for deep cleaning
- It has a carry handle
- It has a 2-year warranty
Read Also How to Connect to 5 GHz wifi Windows 10
Bissell SpotClean Operating Radius:-
- When taking a glance at the Bissell 3625 SpotClean Professional, you’ll instantly recognize that the unit is far different from its competitors. This is undeniably one of the factors that drew me to it. I have many much larger carpet cleaners, and the handheld setup seemed very compelling.
- Of course, I was initially hesitant, due to the questionable operating radius. Now that I have utilized this specific carpet cleaner for a few months, my worries have been quelled entirely.
- There are a few distinctive components, which help to provide the Bissell 3624 with a sizable operating radius. First, this unit is equipped with a long reach 22 feet power cord. Now, this may be much shorter than the bigger models, but this puppy is also handheld and can be quickly repositioned, with a single hand.
- Also, I’ve enjoyed utilizing the 6” stair tool and the 3” tough stain tool. Both have helped me through some very difficult times and certainly add a little extra reach to the machine.
- I can also appreciate the fact that the power cord can easily be wrapped around the machine’s base! This helps me remain lazy while also ensuring that the cord remains securely in place and out of the way when the unit is not in use.
- Endless Functionality and Performance
- Upon my first examination of this spot cleaner, I was somewhat skeptical. The thing looks like something a bag lady would carry throughout town. Of course, we all know that looks can be deceiving, and this sentiment certainly rang true with the Bissell 3624.
- Although the appearance is still awkward, the functionality of this unit is beyond impressive. Not only can this product be easily used to clean my carpets, but also it works exceptionally well for all different types of purposes.
- With the accompanying accessories, I can easily use the carpet cleaner to spruce up my upholstery and stairs. In fact, the compact size and lightweight design make this my go-to carpet cleaner, when targeting those annoying stairs.
- Of course, the functionality does not stop there. I can also carry this machine outside and use it to effectively and efficiently clean up my car. For smaller vehicle interior cleaning jobs, this product definitely outshines its heavier, bulkier alternatives.
- If you are a little clumsy like me, you would at times accidentally knock over some soft drink cans and have the sweet, fizzy liquid spill all over your beautiful carpet. This is where the Bissel 3524 comes to the rescue. It is a godsend as I would definitely not want to lug and set up my bulky carpet extractor just to clean up this small mess.
Bissell SpotClean Ease Of Use:-
- Whether or not I could be classified as a lazy individual remains to be seen. However, I do appreciate making my life easier, whenever and however possible. This is why I always put in a tremendous amount of effort to inspect a carpet cleaner’s ease of use, before handing over my cash.
- If it hasn’t been obvious thus far, the Bissell 3624 excels in this category. Although the operating radius is slightly shorter than some of the other models, using this carpet cleaner is a pleasant experience each and every time.
- A combination of features helps to make the unit so tremendously easy to use. The most notables are the design and weight of the unit. This is a machine that even I can tote around, without grunting with each step.
- The ¾ gallon tank capacity is surprisingly large and doesn’t need to be refilled too frequently, so I can keep chugging along for a lengthier period of time.
- And finally, this carpet cleaner is equipped with various tools, which are specifically designed for unique tasks. Whether I am targeting stains or stairs, I can always find an accessory, which can take care of the task with ease and help me avoid scrubbing, shampooing, and sweating.
Read Also 15 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter
Bissell SpotClean Pros:-
- The Bissell SpotClean Pro is great for people who are pet owners because of its ability to clean messy, deep-down stains. It is a good choice for anyone who has children, a lot of foot traffic, or anyone who is prone to spilling things on the carpet.
- It can handle dirty jobs in both small and large spaces. It is even good for cleaning up messes on your upholstered items. The Bissell SpotClean Pro is small enough to clean spaces that are hard to get larger cleaners into such as stairs, cars, corners, and closets.
Bissell SpotClean Cons:-
- The Bissell SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner is a top budget cleaner, but all products have some flaws that consumers don’t like. When it comes to this product the main complaint has to do with the noise level. Plenty of customers say that it can be quite noisy, but they are willing to overlook this flaw because it cleans so well.
- Also, this product does not have wheels, and many customers think that adding wheels will make it easier to transport. In addition, there are some consumers who appreciate the longer cord, but they wish that it was retractable so that cleaning is much easier.
How Does it Compare to Other Portable Deep Cleaners in Its Class?
- There are other portable deep cleaners that are in this class such as the Bissell SpotBot Pet Handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology (33N8A). There is also the Bissell SpotClean Anywhere Portable (97491). How do they compare?
- The Bissell SpotClean Anywhere is priced comparatively. It has heatwave technology, but the Bissell SpotClean Pro does not. However, customers say that the water still remains warm during cleaning.
- So, this difference does not make the SpotClean Pro any less attractive. However, the Bissell SpotClean Pro weighs more than the SpotClean Anywhere, which means that it will be harder to transport.
- The Bissell SpotBot Pet is also comparatively priced. However, when it comes to storage, it is harder to store because of its size and its hose construction and base. It tends to get tangled. Also, the SpotClean Pro has a longer cord and weighs less than the SpotBot, but the SpotBot allows hands-free cleaning.
- However, some consumers have problems with the automatic settings of the SpotBot. Yes, you can put this machine on automated settings and it will clean on its own, but it seems to use a lot of shampoos when it is on automatic.
- become a waste of money over time. Another difference between the SpotBot and the SpotClean Pro is that the SpotBot has antimicrobial protection. This helps to kill bacteria that cause bad smells and mold.
- Overall, The Bissell SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet cleaner (3624) appears to have a large following of satisfied customers.
- It is small enough to transport throughout your home, and it gets rid of messes efficiently and quickly.
Read Also 6 Best Wireless Headphones for TV
Although it is not a good choice for the person who needs a lot of square footage cleaned at one time, it is a great choice for the person who has plenty of spot cleaning to do on a regular basis.