This Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review is based on our quest to find the most budget friendly robot vacuum at the most competitive price. The other day I was browsing Amazon in my quest to find the most cost effective and feature rich robot vacuum cleaner. We all know about Roomba’s and Roborock’s right? These known brands in the robot vacuum space are the dominant brands but not that cheap to fit everyone’s pocket.
While I was searching for many robot vacuum cleaners, I bumped into the Corey R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner. I got intrigued into this one as it had a rating of 4.3 out of 5 and that too amongst more than 15,000 reviews. This is great feedback considering the fact that not all users leave a review. I decided to give it a spin and test its performance.
- Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Synopsis – $249 Price Tag
- PROS and CONS Of Coredy R750 Vacuum Cleaner – Your Budget Dirt Buster
- Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner – Specifications
- What Customers Like/Dislike About The Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- What’s In The Box Which Comes With Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Conclusion: – Should You Buy Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
- Coredy R750 – Frequently Asked Questions
Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Synopsis – $249 Price Tag
Well, The Spruce rated this robot vacuum cleaner as the best for carpet cleaning. This is a big claim. At $249 (At the time of testing and writing this review) the Corey R750 comes loaded with features which can be compared to any other high end expensive robot vacuum cleaner.
The biggest plus of Coredy R750 are dual spinning side brushes.
Get The Corey R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner If
- Ideal For All Types Of Flooring (Hardwood and Carpet): – If you need a great product at a great price point. At $249, you’re getting a robot cleaner which cleans all types of flooring. Hardwood and carpets. The best part is that the transition from hardwood to carpets (high pile or low pile) is smooth during our testing in our in house lab. Getting over the 4 inch fringes of the rug wasn’t a problem at all.
- Voice and App Controls: – Coredy R 750 works with the Alexa and Google Assistant.
- If You Have Pets At Home:- In our testing it does provide powerful suction and depending on the floor type, the motor increases or decreases its power. Thanks to its boost intellect technology the power of the motor increases if a carpet is detected. Picks up pet hair extremely well. Its power suction can go upto 2000 Pa when on carpets. Please note, this robot vacuum does not avoid dog poop.
- Budget Robot Vacuum Cleaner: – This robot comes at a very affordable price and if you’re looking for an efficient cleaning option which does not dent a hole in your pocket then this is the one for you. Coredy R750 also wins when it comes to being less noisy. Even the accessories are cheaper as compared to other brands. Which is a big plus.
Do Not Get Corey R750 Robot Vacuum If
- Lacks Smart Mapping Features: – One aspect where Coredy R750 lacks drastically is the smart mapping capabilities. Hence the cleaning pattern is not pre scheduled and it cleans in a random pattern. You may have to use the spot clean feature or pick it up and put it in a specific area where you want it to perform cleaning.
- Mopping Feature: – When mopping feature is turned ON, then it won’t be able to avoid the carpets. You will have to use magnetic strips so that the Coredy R750 knows which area to avoid. Also, in our tests of the mopping feature it’s not that effective when it comes to cleaning deep stains. It can pick up dirt seamlessly but lacks deep cleaning which is a major issue with most of the robot vacuum brands.
- Built Quality: – It’s pretty glossy on the surface and hence when you touch it, fingerprints are visible and the surface attracts a lot of dust. The built material should have been better.
PROS and CONS Of Coredy R750 Vacuum Cleaner – Your Budget Dirt Buster
|Works on all types of flooring. Hardwood and carpet (Rugs too)||Lacks smart mapping features for complete automation.|
|Comes with two spinning side brushes which cover a wide area for cleaning and picking up dirt||The dustbin size is a bit smaller hence cleaning may be needed after every run.|
|Intelligent Mopping Cleaning System – Comes with electronically controlled water pump which monitors water levels in accordance with the humidity on the floor||The Coredy app only works with 2.5 Ghz. So if you have the 5 Ghz connection then you may face connection issues. In some cases dual routers need proper setup.|
|Compatible with virtual boundaries and recognizes forbidden areas. You need to purchase boundary strips separately though.||The Alexa app voice commands need more robust upgrade as it does not recognize most of the commands except ON and OFF|
|Voice and App Controls – Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant||It sometimes makes some noise and rattles too.|
|More suction power at this price range due to its boost intellect technology.||Cannot avoid pet waste and other objects so you have to be aware.|
|Has a smaller height footprint which is only 2.6 inches. Many other robot vacuums have it above 3 inches. Lesser height enables Coredy R750 to go under furniture without getting stuck.||Battery life is average. Nothing too much to worry about.|
Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner – Specifications
When it comes to specifications of Coredy R750, we have divided them into the following categories for easy understanding.
- Cleaning Station
- Dimensions and Weight
Now let us see each parameter one by one.
Coredy R750 – Battery Specifications
|Maximum Runtime||120 minutes|
|Type Of Battery||Li-Ion|
|Battery Capacity||3200 mAh|
|Recharge and Resume Functionality||Yes|
|Automatic Docking and Charging||Yes|
Coredy R750 – Cleaning Specifications
|Cleaning Area||13000 square feet approx.|
|Sound Level||65 dB|
|Suction Power||2200 Pa Max.|
|Height Footprint||2.6 inches approx.|
|Dustbin Capacity||0.5 liters|
|Type Of Filter||HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air)|
|Carpet Pressurization Function||Yes|
|Number Of Side Brushes||2|
Coredy R750 – Mopping Specifications
|Water Tank Capacity||0.3 Litres|
|Smart Mapping Sensor||No|
|Object Recognition (Pet Waste, Wires)||No|
|Stair Sensor and Object Sensor||Yes|
|Ideal For Multiple Rooms||No|
Coredy R750 – Cleaning Station (Docking/Charging)
|Automatic Dirt Disposal||No|
Coredy R750 – App Functions Specifications
|Interactive Smart Mapping||No|
|Real Time Tracking||No|
|Blocked Areas (Keep Out Zones)||No|
|Multi Floor Maps||No|
|Specific Room Cleaning||No|
Coredy R750 – Dimensions and Weight
What Customers Like/Dislike About The Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- A customer owning two high brand expensive robot vacuum cleaners put the Coredy R750 at par in terms of cleaning and dirt picking. At this price point you won’t find a better robot vacuum cleaner.
- Another customer said that it moves from floors to carpet flawlessly. Fits under the couch and returns to the home base 90% of the time. Amazing suction power upto 2200 Pa to even pick up pet hair too for many customers.
- Separate access to HEPA filter inside which makes it easier to clean and maintain.
- There is a troubleshooting guide at the bottom of the dustbin for all primary error codes. A ready reckoner when you need to troubleshoot. No need to open the user manual always.
- The dual spinning side brushes can be installed easily due to snap on levers. No tedious task of removing the screws etc.
- 31 pages owners manual with loads of pictorial representations for better understanding of functionalities.
- The dust compartment holder is a bit smaller. It needs to be cleaned after every run.
- Due to it’s round built, the edges and corners aren’t the best place to clean with a Roomba R750
- At times it get stuck under very low furniture.
- Not good at recognizing pet waste.
- The main roller on the Coredy R750 is very small but the dual side brushes compensate for this. It can be bigger as the size is almost half of what other brands offer.
What’s In The Box Which Comes With Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 1 Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 1 Water tank included with mopping cloth
- 4 side spinning brushes.
- 1 extra HEPA filter
- 1 Remote control
- 1 Charging dock
- 1 AC Power Adapter
- 1 Cleaning tool
Conclusion: – Should You Buy Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
The Coredy R750 has impressive dirt picking and smart mopping capabilities. It boasts an electronically controlled water pump which controls the flow of water without spillage. This ensures that the mop always remains damp while it cleans.
This robot vacuum cleaner is a hidden gem and not so popular amongst the known brands but for the price of $249 you get a device which is loaded with features. The only drawback is not having smart mapping capabilities. So, if you’re looking for a robot vacuum which is budget friendly and does a pretty good job of cleaning your floors and carpet then Coredy R750 is the one to go for.
Coredy R750 – Frequently Asked Questions
Based on our survey of real users of Coredy R750 robot vacuum cleaner we pinpointed the most frequently asked questions and came up with their solutions.
Coredy R750 Will Not Connect To Wifi – Complete Solution
The main problem when trying to latch on a Coredy R750 to your wifi network is the network frequency. By default, the username and password for both bands (5 Ghz and 2.4 Ghz) is the same. This is provided by your internet provider. You may have to call your ISP to separate the bands as by default the frequency selected is 5 Ghz. Coredy R750 works and connects with 2.4 Ghz only.
Before calling your ISP provider , you can try giving a different name to both the frequencies so that you can connect the Coredy R750 to the wifi network.
Coredy R750 Charging Time
It takes about 2 hours for Coredy R750 to charge fully. It comes with a Li-Ion Battery