How to Fix Disney Plus not Working on Firestick, Are you worried that Disney Plus is not working properly with your Firestick? Don’t you know how to fix it? Then this article is for you.
Disney Plus is a very famous OTT entertainment platform; it has a huge number of users. Disney Plus allows you to enjoy its services across a wide variety of devices.
Some people have trouble using a firestick with Disney plus and Disney plus doesn’t work well in their firestick. Here we will tell you how to fix Disney plus not working on Firestick.
- Ways to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Firestick
- 3: Unplugging Method (Most Effective)
- 6 Ways To Fix Disney plus Error Code: 1026
Ways to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Firestick
1: Restart Amazon Fire TV Stick
Some typical problems ( Reasons )
- App errors/crashing
- Audio and visual problems
- Blank or frozen home screen. To fix these types of issues try simply restarting the device –
How to restart the amazon Fire TV Stick remote
- Holding the select and play/pause buttons at the same time
- Another way to restart your Firestick is by
- Selecting the settings option from the menu
Selecting device, and then hitting restart.
Read Also How to Connect to 5 GHz wifi Windows 10
2: Firestick Tv No Signal/ Won’t Turn on?
- Keep your tv on and unplug the tv from the cord.
- Hold the power button for 30 seconds (While the tv is on and unplugged from the cord).
- After 30 seconds, replug the tv and turn it back on.
- Go to the Fire Stick input channel and it should be working.
3: Unplugging Method (Most Effective)
- Keep your tv & Firestick tv power on and unplug the AC power plug from the cord.
- Hold the power button of tv & Firestick tv or remote for 30 seconds (While the tv is on and unplugged from the cord).
- After 5 minutes, replug the tv and turn it back on.
- Go to the Disney App and it should be working.
4: Reboot your Router –
If your Internet is down or you seem to be connected but apps aren’t working properly, the problem may lie with your network hardware.
How To Properly Reboot a Router + Modem
- Unplug both router 7 modem
- Wait at least 30 seconds
- Plug the modem back in
- Wait at least 60 seconds
- Plug the router back in
- Wait at least 2 minutes
Test to see if the problem went away
5: A Simple Solution but Effective One
- Update Disney Application
- Log out and Log in again Disney App
- If not solved the problem then delete the app from firestick Tv And re-install it. This is the most effective method.
6: Change The DNS Settings
- Change the DNS settings and enter google DNS No.
- Primary DNS: 18.104.22.168, Secondary DNS: 22.214.171.124. Sometimes this will work like a charm.
Read Also 15 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter
7: Reset Firestick TV Using Remote Buttons
Sometimes the settings screen isn’t accessible due to a frozen system or black screen. In such situations, Follow the steps –
- Press and hold Back” and the right side of the navigation circle” together for 10 seconds.
- On the TV screen, choose to continue or cancel the factory reset. If you don’t choose, the device resets automatically after several more seconds.
Important: All account information and downloaded content are deleted during factory reset.
8: Reset Firestick TV without Remote, Using Amazon Fire TV App
- Download the app on your Android or iPhone
- Connect to the same Wi-Fi network as Firestick.
- Tap on it. A four-digit code will appear on the tv screen. Enter that into the app then use the app to control the stick’s navigation.
- In the app Go to Settings> System> Reset to Factory Reset as you did in the previous method.
9: Correcting Time & Date
In some cases, the time might not be set properly due to which this error is being triggered. Therefore, it is recommended to connect the time on your Firestick TV and check to see if that fixes the issue.
10: Update TV Software
Whether you’re using a Firestick TV you should always try to keep it up-to-date with the latest operating system. As some apps will stop working if they know, a system update is available.
6 Ways To Fix Disney plus Error Code: 1026
Disney plus might not work and show the error code 1026. If the cache of its app is brutal to misconfiguration of your router ISP restrictions or blacklisting of the device’s IP by the Disney servers may.
Also, the reason for the issue at hand you can fix Disney plus error code 1026 by attempting the explanations discussed in this guide but before that kind sure the Disney plus servers are up and running.
Also, make sure the firmware of your device is updated to the latest build method one restart your device and networking device.
1: Firstly power off your device eg
Samsung smart tv and networking device like a router. Then unplug this equipment from their power source and wait for five minutes.
After five minutes plug back the devices into the power source and energy them back on once. The devices are appropriately powered on, wait for one minute, and then launch the Disney plus app to check if the error code is 1026.
2: Verify your Disney account
Unlock the mobile app of Disney plus. If encountering the issue with the tv app or initiate a net browser and navigate to the Disney plus site. Now log in using your certificates and click on the stoner icon in the top right.
Then select the account and check if a verification required message is shown if so then hit on that message and fill in the OTP code is sent via an email message to your registered email address. Once the account is verified, launch the Disney plus app and check if it is clear the error code 1026.
3: Log out of the Disney plus app on all devices
If you are having issues with the tv version of the Disney plus app, open the Disney plus app on your phone or use a browser to navigate to the Disney plus website and tap on the user icon near the prime right of the window.
Then select the account and in the resulting window tap on log out of all devices then enter your password and tap on the logout button to confirm the logout. Now launch the Disney app on the problematic device and check if the Disney plus error code 1026 issue is resolved.
4: Clear Cache and Data of the Disney App
Launch the settings of your android device and open applications apps for the application manager. Now open Disney plus and tap on the four-stop button. Then confirm to force stop the Disney plus app and open storage.
Then tap on the empty cache switch and tap on the clear data button then confirm to clear the data of the Disney plus app and launch the Disney app. Now log in using your Disney plus credentials and check if the error code 1026 is cleared out.
5: Reinstall the Disney plus
App launch settings of the android device and select applications apps or application manager. Now select Disney plus and tap on four stops then confirm to four-stop the app and tap on uninstall.
Now confirm to uninstall the Disney plus App and then reboot your device. Upon reboot reinstall the Disney plus app and check if it is clearer than the error 1026.
6: Factory reset your device and router
Press, hold back, and right side of the navigation circle together for 10 seconds. Now on the TV screen, choose to continue or cancel the factory reset.
If you don’t choose, the device resets automatically after several more seconds. How to Fix Disney Plus not Working on Firestick.