There are specific rules to govern the exchange of data on a network. Which is called Protocol. The Internet is no abnormality to them! Because it is the largest network in the world.
It also has a protocol, which is called TCP / IP! Its full name is “Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol”. As its name indicates, it is a compilation of rules overseeing the Internet.
In this, the main address of all the computers or websites attached to the Internet is given. Which is called an IP address, it is the identity of the computer.
It has four parts! All parts of which are a number from 0 to 255. All the parts are attached by point (.)
For Example– 192.168.210.15 This is an IP Address!
From this address, any website or the computer in which that website is cataloged, that computer is understood. No two computers or websites can have the same IP address.
The advantage of this type of address is that it applies to all types of hardware and software.
TCP/IP works like a post office. When necessary, he breaks any information into many small parts and observes each part as a piece of independent information or letter to its destination.
How to configure IP Address
Go to the Control Panel of your computer then click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Network and Sharing!
- Click on the Change Adapter setting!
- Double Click on the Ethernet Icon!
- Click on Properties.
- Double Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)!
- After double-clicking on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), enter the IP address in the dialog box that will appear in front of you. Examples can be seen in the picture given below.
After entering the IP address, click on the Ok button and then click on the Ok button!
Read Also How to Connect to 5 GHz wifi Windows 10
Fix Windows Has Detected An IP Address Conflict By Following These Steps –
If you’re coming across an issue on your witness computer where Windows has detected an IP address conflict. So to go about resolving this promise should be pretty straightforward and we’re gonna go ahead and dive right into it.
- We’re gonna start by opening up the Start menu, just soft click on the start button one-time type in CMD less magical Mac with command prompt. You want to right-click on that and then left-click on Run as
- If you receive a user account control prompt, you want a lot of clip-on. you know we are gonna have a couple of commands in the scripts. When she has a copy amount individually or you can just type them indirectly as it appears on my screen and go to the table or the command prompt window.
- For the first command which should say “IP config space /flush DNS and then go up the top of the command prompt window right-clicks on it.
- We’re going to edit and then left-click on the paste to paste it in the Enter key were to run that should say successfully flush your DNS resolver cache. Now we’re going to do the same thing for the second command here. So again just copy this command ” netsh Winsock reset” go to the top part of the command prompt right click on it.
- And put one edit and then want an ace hit to enter. You want the research computer to finalize the reset. So I would suggest restoring the computer at this time and then hopefully that would have been able to resolve your problem.
Fix IP Address Conflict Using Control Panel –
Another thing you do if you close out of here would be to go ahead and open up the store menu. Type in the control panel that’s matched to the command or control panel go ahead and left-click on that.
You want to see your view by two either large or small icons and now you want to go select the network and sharing center option on the left side. Now underneath access type connections, you want to select whatever connection type is listed here there should be a hyperlink.
So it says after net it, Wi-Fi or might have a specific person its name in your case but just wanna go ahead and left-click on that it’s not the properties button and now you want to select Internet Protocol version 4.
Then in parenthesis that should say TCP / IP v4, go ahead and left-click on that and then select the properties Manor. It says obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain a DNS server address automatically are both selected here and then go ahead and left-click on OK.
If you had to change them from something else maybe there was a different address in there. Go ahead, just leave one okay save out of that and close and restart your computer.
Hopefully, you would have been able to resolve the difficult one. Also, the thing you can try would be to open up the Start menu once more to type in troubleshooting. Best managed to come back with troubleshooting settings. Go ahead and click on that and now you need to get up and running.
There are problems with connecting to the internet or websites and then lost click on one the troubleshooter you. So if you have a website issue with a particular webpage slot the second option. Otherwise, just troubleshoot the connection to the Internet.
Read Also 15 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter
So hopefully be able to find a problem if there was one. I’m not currently experiencing problems but hopefully, I will be able to go about dressing in this wall.
So go ahead and close out of here reach through your computer. Hopefully, I would have been able to resolve the problem. Also, check and see if you have any loose cables so make sure if you have an Ethernet cable.
Hooked up to your computer to make sure that everything is connected properly, sort of maybe we consider unplugging and plugging back in as well as resetting your router. So there might be a reset option built into your router.
So you push a button and it will restart it or you this way unplugging from the wall and then waiting about thirty seconds and then shutting it back in and hopefully, that might be eligible to get you back up and operating as well.