How To Block All Incoming Calls
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Sometimes all you want to do is get away from everyone. Loneliness is a beautiful thing. It puts you in touch with your vast imagination. There is nothing wrong with taking the world apart from time to time. It does not mean that you have gone crazy or that you have become a monk. Sometimes we just need some time alone to re-evaluate the direction of our lives.
Social media has already wasted most of our time. Learning how to block all incoming calls on an Android device can come in handy in situations where you want to get out of the hustle and bustle of life. The purpose of this article is to teach you just that, How To Block All Incoming Calls.
Get aware with Do Not Disturb
Do Not Disturb has been available since the release of Android Marshmallow in 2015. This feature allows you to temporarily (or permanently) disable access to notifications. With Do Not Disturb enabled, you can set various rules and times for your phone to follow, mute notifications contacts, times, and more.
The DnD configuration is segregated to such an extent that you can even create exceptions for different applications and different scenarios. It’s the best way to find some peace and quiet while allowing more important information to be delivered to you when you need it.
Read Also How to Connect to 5 GHz wifi Windows 10
- Open the main phone application from your home screen.
- Touch the Android Settings / Options button to bring up the available options.
- Tap on ‘Call Settings’.
- Tap ‘Call Rejection’.
- Tap on ‘Auto rejects mode’ to temporarily reject all incoming numbers. If you only want to reject a specific number, tap ‘Auto reject list.
- Touch Auto reject list to open the list.
- Enter the number you want to block. Tap ‘Match Criteria’ to specify if you want to block ‘Exactly the same’ you entered, or anything that begins ends, or includes your phone number
- First of all, go to the ‘Call Settings’ option on your smartphone.
- Then you click on the ‘call forwarding option.
- Once you click on it, you will see three more options: i) ‘Forward always’, ii) ‘Forward when busy’ and iii) ‘Forward when not read’.
- Select the ‘Forward Always’ option and enter a number that is off or not working.
- Then click the Enable button.
- This will stop all incoming calls to your number.
With this, you can also use mobile data without any problem.
What is Call Blocking and Tagging?
When we talk about call blocking, we mean technologies or tools that can block any unwanted calls you receive, such as fraudulent calls and illegal theft, before they reach you. Mobile phones, home phones that make calls over the Internet (VoIP), and landlines all have their own call blocking options. Just know that call-blocking services can block some legitimate calls.
Some companies also provide call-tagging facilities. Call tagging services display categories such as “spam” or “scam potential” on your phone screen for incoming calls. You can then decide whether to answer the call.
What about robocalls?
If you answer the phone and listen to a recorded message instead of a live message, it’s an automated call. Robocalls ask you to sell something, unless the business trying to sell it gets your written permission, directly from you, to call it. If someone is already breaking the law by stealing from you without permission, it’s very likely a scam. At least it’s a company you don’t want to do business with.
Call blocking can help protect fraudsters from fraud. But some robocalls can still happen. If you get an illegal robocall, stop. Do not press any number as this can lead to more theft then report it to the FTC. Some robocalls are legal and do not require your permission, such as informational messages, political calls, or calls from charities. But even if they try to sell you some guards, it becomes illegal theft.
thank you for reading this article, I hope you enjoy this and you got your answer. there are many ways for blocking incoming calls. also, May third-party apps in the market that can also block the calls.
Amazon Site is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that is designed to provide aid for the websites in earning an advertisement fee by means of advertising and linking to Amazon products.
BEST WIRELESS DEVICES