How To Change Time On Armitron Pro Sport Watch, Armitron began making watches in the 1950s and remains one of the leading American manufacturers. Some of the company’s watches show military time, which uses a 24-hour clock. Pressing a few buttons will change the mode on any Armitron watch.
• Press the upper left button on your watch once. The seconds should start to flash.
• Press the lower left button six times until the 12/24 hour format appears.
• Press the upper right button once to select the 12-hour format.
• Press the upper left button once to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
How to Change the Time on the Armitron Clock
Whether daylight saving time has expired or you are moving to a different time zone, you may very well need to change the time on your watch.
To do this, follow the same steps you used to set the time earlier. If it’s been a while, see steps 1 through 5 of the Armitron clock instructions above.
How to Add Multiple Time Zones
• To enter Second Time Zone mode, press the “Mode” button 3 times.
• Press the “Reset” button. The hour icon will start flashing.
• Press the “ST/STP” button to change the hours.
• When you have set the correct time, press the “Mode” button again. This will set the hours and allow you to change the minutes. The minute icon will start flashing.
• Press the “ST / STP” button again to increase the minute.
• Once you have selected the correct minute, press the “Reset” button to set the hour.
• Press the “Mode” button to return to your main time zone.
Time on Armitron Pro Sports Watch?
To set the time on the Armitron Pro Sport watch, press the Mode button until the Time of Day display opens. Press and hold the Mode button until the alarm screen appears, and then release it.
To access the screen where the time is set, press and hold Mode again. Press and hold the alarm button and use the Mode button to choose between a 12 or 24-hour clock; Release the alarm button to select.
Press and hold the SET button and use the MODE button to select the American or European calendar settings; Adjust to confirm the release.
Use the alarm button to reset the seconds and go to the minute’s function by pressing the SET button. Press and hold the alarm until the correct minute is set. Switch to the timing function by pressing SET, and then use the alarm to select the time.
To finish setting up the Armitron Pro Sports Watch, set the date and day of the week by pressing Alarm and Set, respectively. Press save mode.
The calendar settings of the Armitron Pro Sport watch can be accessed at any time by pressing the SET button. If you release the button, you will automatically return to the time display.
The watch also has a stopwatch, which can only be accessed by pressing the Mode button. The set button starts and stops the stopwatch, while the alarm button resets it completely. Return to the time display with a second press of the Mode button.
How To Change Time On Armitron Pro Sport Watch, Available for both men and women, the Armitron All-Sport watch sold for less than $ 20 in 2010. In addition to the time shown, the Armitron All-Sport watches can act as a timer and set an alarm. To use this watch properly, you need to know how to program it.
Attach the four metal buttons to the four corners of the dial next to the watch face. The Armitron All-Sport watch owner’s manual labels the upper right left button as “A”, the lower-left button as “B” and the lower right button as “D”.
Press and hold the “Set”, “A” buttons to set the time and date on your watch. This will flash the numbers on the watch face. Press the “C” button to reset the number of seconds.
Press “B” to advance the setting to hours and minutes. Press “C” to advance the hours and minutes to match the real-time reading on the clock.
Press “B” twice, followed by “A” to set an alarm. This will activate the alarm time for hours. Press “C” to advance the hour. Press “B” again and then “C” to continue with the minute setting.
Enter “Alarm” mode by pressing “B” twice. Press “C” to change the activation status of both the alarm and the buzzer. The bell and the house symbol, respectively indicate the alarm status and the buzzer time, on the watch face.