How To Connect Airpods To Surface Pro, As we all know, all Apple products have a strong uniqueness. So when the new Apple Airpods are introduced, many friends want to know if AirPods can work well with non-iOS devices. Like Android or Microsoft.
In fact, the new AirPods 3 may work well with the Microsoft Surface Pro. However, some specific functions of the iOS system are not available.
For example, the distance detection feature, which can automatically pause music playback after you remove the AirPods from your ear, may not apply to other non-iOS devices.
How to pair Apple AirPods with Microsoft Surface?
Here’s what you need to do to get the initial pairing between the Surface and AirPods.
- Open Windows 10 Action Center on your Surface.
- Check that Bluetooth is on. If Bluetooth is turned off, select its icon in the Action Center to make it highlighted.
- Select all settings.
- Select devices.
- Select Add Bluetooth and other devices.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Open the AirPods case (Place the AirPods inside). Press the button on the back of the AirPods case firmly until the front light blinks. Doing so will allow Surface to find them.
- Select your AirPods from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Select Done
Pair AirPods with PC
On your PC, open the Settings app and select Devices from the main menu. At the top of the Bluetooth and other devices page, first, make sure the toggle switch for Bluetooth is on.
Next, click Add Bluetooth or another device at the top above the Bluetooth toggle switch. In the Add Device window, click Bluetooth.
Troubleshooting Airpods, Connect Airpods To Surface Pro
When my AirPods weren’t working right away, I went into troubleshooting mode.
I researched and tried a lot of tips available online and they didn’t work. After what seemed like hours of trial and error, I sent a desperate text message asking for help from someone other than Agent P.
How to disconnect your AirPods from a Windows
To disconnect your AirPods from the Windows 10 computer, go to Start> Settings> Devices> Bluetooth and other devices.
Then click on your AirPods and select Remove Device. Finally, click Yes to disconnect your AirPods from your Windows computer.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Then choose Settings.
- Then click on Devices.
- Then click on Bluetooth and other devices.
- Then select your AirPods. They see them in the audio.
- Then click Remove device.
- Finally, click Yes to remove your AirPods.
How to Connect AirPods to Laptop or PC
Connecting your AirPods to your Windows 10 laptop or PC is an easy process; You connect it like any other Bluetooth device, but you’ll need to manually put the AirPods into pairing mode first.
AirPods can be compatible with any Bluetooth device, but Apple’s perfect pairing process is unique to the company’s own devices.
- In the Windows 10 search bar, search for Bluetooth and select Bluetooth & other device settings from the search results. This should lead to the Bluetooth & other devices menu in the Windows Settings app.
- Open the lid of your AirPods, but don’t take out your AirPods just yet.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the AirPods case until the LED turns white and enters pairing mode.
- On your laptop or PC, click Add Bluetooth or another device.
- Select Bluetooth in the Add Device window.
- Select your AirPods from the list of available devices.
- If everything went well, you will receive a confirmation message. Click Done to close the window and start using your AirPods.
How To Connect Airpods To Surface Pro, Here’s what happens guys, if your AirPods won’t connect, keep in mind this worked for me, but keep in mind that there are a variety of different challenges that can cause your AirPods not to connect to your Microsoft Surface Pro. Can become the reason.
Problems and troubleshooting may vary, but this is a rough solution worth sharing with you.