How To Reset Sonos Speaker, It’s easy to reset Sonos speakers at any time. Time to use the Sonos speaker is no problem to leave it alone. However, it is always helpful to reset the Sonos speakers and correct errors or other problems.
Let me clarify one more thing that restarting is completely different from resetting the Sonos speaker. Restarting includes turning off the speaker and turning it on again. Resetting the speaker deletes all factors, information, settings, and music lists. Simply put, resetting your Sonos speaker is like new.
It is useful to reset the Sonos speakers frequently to clear the cache and any other unusable data. Resetting a Sonos speaker is easy and time-consuming because it requires so many different tools. So every time you want to change its settings, reset the Sonos speaker.
- 1 Arrival of Sonos
- 2 How to complete Sonos factory settings
Arrival of Sonos
While many companies supplying high-quality speakers already existed, the arrival of Sonos in the early 21st century changed the sound landscape in more ways than one. Designed as a smart speaker that can work with a wide range of devices, Sonos speakers quickly became known.
Nearly two decades later, soundtracks from Sonos or Playbar, as they are called, allowed established giants such as Bose and JBL to use their money. Sonos’ ability to pair with devices that support Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri is one of its biggest assets in the world of smart speakers.
How to reset Sonos speaker
Before we begin, our team would like to point out that certain methods may remove registration information and any content stored in My Sonos Content and Music Services from Sonos products.
Step 1: Unplug the Speakers
The first thing you need to do is unplug the power cord from the power source and then unplug it from the wall. After all this, you need to disconnect the AC adapter from the wall. Unplug the power cord from the AC adapter. You will then need to find the screw on the back of your Sonos.
While reconnecting the power cord, press and hold the Connect icon. If your product does not have a Join button, you can reconnect the control by pressing and holding the Play/Pause or Mute buttons. Then press and hold the button until it turns orange-white.
Step 2: Identify the Right Button for Your Sonos Speaker
To learn how to reset Sonos speakers, you’ll first need to identify the correct buttons, including their function and location. They are usually located on the back, top, or side of your products.
· For all, the Join or Connect button is on the right side of the speaker.
· To play the tape, you need to find the right side of the audiotape. There you can find the pause button.
· For Playbase, the Join button is located on the left side of the speaker.
· For the Beam, the back of the speaker is where you can find the Join button.
When you first pick up your smart Sonos home player, you’ll find a reset button on the left side. There is a very small light that flashes red and goes out when you press the button. All you have to do is press and hold it for a few seconds. An LED screen will then appear to indicate that the device has been reset successfully.
Step 4: Setup Via Sonos
Open the Sonos  app on your iPhone or Android device. Then tap New System Setup to create or log in to your Sonos account. All instructions should be very clear.
In the pop-up window that shows your Sonos product, tap Add. If you’re using Sonos S1 software, click Continue and then set up items. Set up your Sonos Move or other Sonos products and add your music and voice services by following the app description process. You can check if everything works with voice control.
How to complete Sonos factory settings
· To turn it off, turn off the Sonos speaker. Or if the Sonos Move is battery-powered, unplug it from the charger and turn off the device.
· Find and hold the two buttons on the top of your device. Depending on your device, the buttons will vary – they can be “Join”, “Play / Pause” or “Mute”. It doesn’t matter what they do. In Sonos Move, instead of holding down the top two buttons, press and hold the Join button.
· Restart your device or place it in the charging cradle while holding down the button. Your Sonos lights will flash orange and white, and then turn green.
· When it turns green, release the buttons. The green light should still be on, which means that it has been successfully restored to factory condition.
· You can then switch to the Sonos app, where you will be prompted to set up a new product. Touch “Set up this product” and then follow the on-screen instructions to set it up.
How to set up Sonos speakers with a router?
How To Reset Sonos Speaker, You can follow the standard setup procedure to connect your Sonos speakers to your router. Simply plug the speaker into your WiFi band and turn it on. Download and install the Sonos app on your mobile phone or computer.
Open the application and select “Set up a new Sonos system.” From there, click “Default” and select the speaker model you want to adjust. Once you’ve made your choice, the app will guide you through which buttons to hold and which ones to process to set up the speakers with your router. Once the setting is successful, you can give your speaker a unique name.