The craze of the iPhone is overshadowed in the pure world, the iPhone has become everyone’s hobby, and why not make it, when the phone is that good. is sturdy. Through this blog, I will tell you that if your phone is locked, then how to open the lock of the iPhone.
When you forget the passcode on your iPhone or iPad, You’ll see the iPhone is the disabled message after entering the wrong password 6 times in a row. Once you’ve exhausted all the chances, it’ll suggest you connect it to iTunes. In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through how to unlock your device with the 3 most-used methods.
iTunes, 4uKey iPhone passcode unlocker and Find My. If you retain backups cataloged in iCloud or computer, you can restore your device from one afterward.
- 3 Ways To Unlock It By Connecting To iTunes
- 3 Ways to Hard Reset iPhone without iTunes or Passcode
- Read Also 10 Best Ultra Widescreen Monitors For Gaming
- Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer –
3 Ways To Unlock It By Connecting To iTunes
So, let’s get into it –
- Early, we’ll discuss how to renovate your phone utilizing iTunes. So once launch it. Plug your device in.
- Then put it into recovery mode. For iPhone or later, press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Then press and quickly release the volume down, then press and hold the side button, release it when you see the connect to laptop icon.
- Now you should see the option to restore or update your device. Click Restore. iTunes will download and install the latest iOS on your device.
This will erase all content and settings. If you have a backup saved to your computer or iCloud, you can restore it after this process is done. Well done, now your device will restart. When you see the hello screen, go ahead and set it up.
If your device has “find my” enabled, make sure you have your iCloud password ready. To restore your device from a backup, choose to restore from iCloud or computer when you get to the App and Data option. We’ll go with iCloud.
Enter your Apple ID and password, then you’ll see your backup list. Select one that has most of your data, and go through a few settings, also your tool will begin renovating from iCloud. This will take a few minutes, depending on your backup size. After your phone restarts, you’ll regain access to your content and settings.
Read Also How to Connect to 5 GHz wifi Windows 10
2: 4uKey iPhone Passcode Unlocker:
The next method is using the 4uKey iPhone Passcode Unlocker.
- So once open it up, click start. Then connect your phone to the computer. Click next to proceed.
- Now follow the instructions to put your phone into recovery mode 4uKey will fit the latest iOS for you. Select a location, and then click download.
- Once done, you can start unlocking. 4uKey will remove all the screen locks, including passcode, Touch ID, Face ID. Once the process is done, your iPhone will resume to the hello mesh.
Then you can restore your data from a backup.
3: Find my App
If you have another iPhone or iPad, you can use the Find my App. If you have a computer, you can use the web version on iCloud.com.
- Once open, tap Devices at the bottom. Swipe up and tap your device. Appropriate awake again and hit erase this device.
- Continue with all these options, and then infiltrate your Apple ID password when urged. As you can see, the erase has begun.
- You can remove the device from your account now so you don’t have to remember to deal with the iCloud pin later. Once completed, you’ll see the Hello screen.
Have you tried to hard reset your iPhone? People usually choose to reset their iPhone because they wanted to erase all personal data in the iPhone before giving it away or selling it. Or they just forgot the iPhone passcode. In today’s video,
I’ll teach you how to hard reset your iPhone without iTunes or passcode. Now let’s dive in.
3 Ways to Hard Reset iPhone without iTunes or Passcode
1: How to hard reset iPhone without iTunes –
The first part is about how to hard reset an iPhone without iTunes. Believe it or not, iTunes is quite annoying to most people. The confusing instruction, the unknown bug. But luckily, you can choose to hard reset your iPhone on its settings, if you’re available to access it.
- First tap on Settings, and then general, then scroll down to find reset, tap it. To hard reset your iPhone, you need to choose to erase all content and settings.
- Then tap on erase now. Since you decide to hard reset your iPhone, you are supposed to know that it will delete all the data and reset all situations on your iPhone.
- Once confirmed, you can go on. Then enter the Apple ID password as required. OK, then you can take a cup of tea, and wait for the reset process to be completed.
When you see the hello screen, that means your iPhone has been reset successfully.
You can move on to set it up. The second part, I guess, is more common as most people meet.
2: Hard Reset Without Passcode
If you forgot the iPhone lock screen passcode, how to hard reset it without a passcode? During this period we can’t permit the phone, so we require a computer to figure out this issue.
- So first, connect your iPhone to your computer, no matter windows or mac, with a lightning cable.
- Then on your iPhone, it shows that you need to unlock it to use accessories. No worries, you have a workable way to make it recognized by the computer.
- Very simple, just follow the next steps. You can make it. For an iPhone, it is to press and release the volume up button, then press and release the volume down button. Then press and hold the side button.
- Volume up, volume down, and hold the side button. When you see the recovery mode screen, your iPhone will be recognized successfully by the computer.
Read Also 15 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter
Tenorshare Reiboot can help you reset your iPhone without iTunes almost with some clicks. You can get it on tenorshare.com, it’s available on both windows and mac. Once you’ve downloaded and installed it on your computer. Launch it.
- When it detects your iPhone. Click on the reset device at the bottom. And here, we’ll choose factory reset.
- Then go on with the blue button. Reiboot will get the latest firmware of your iPhone. So click download to proceed. Once downloaded, click start reset.
- And click reset on the pop-up window. Reiboot will start resetting. Usually, it takes about 10 minutes to reset your iPhone. So please keep patient.
Okay, then the reset process is completed. Let’s quickly start to set up your iPhone. As you can see, now your iPhone has been reset as a brand new one. And the iOS system has been updated to the latest version as well.
Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer –
Follow These Steps –
- Sync your phone with your computer or laptop. You can even when your iPhone is locked. Your files will be backed up. This will work better when we connect your iPhone to the computer with which you sync regularly.
- Reboot your phone after connecting it to the computer, press the Power button and Home button simultaneously to reboot. Like that apple logo appears then you remove the power button but keep the home button pressed, and when you ‘connect to Itunes’ dyke to home button too.
- You will see a message on your computer saying “Phone is detected in recovery mode”. You will then be asked whether to restore your phone’s settings from a backup or factory settings. If you want to see your old messages, songs, movies, or anything else that you have saved before, you can choose the Restore from Backup option.
Doing so will erase all your passwords and restore all of your data, and you’ll be able to use your iPhone randomly without any problems.