- Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 Range Extender (EX7300) Review
- Meet Your Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 Range Extender
- Features Of Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC 2200 Mesh WiFi Range Extender
- Netgear Nighthawk EX7300 Extender Setup Wizard
- How To Install Netgear WiFi Extender EX7300 Stand
- How To Fix Antennas With Netgear Wifi Range Extender?
- Using Netgear Range Extender
- How Does The Netgear EX7300 Extender Work?
- How Did We Setup The Hardware For The WiFi EX7300 Netgear Range Extender?
- Setting Up The Netgear EX7300 Extender Using The WPS Method
- How To Connect Netgear EX7300 WiFi Range Extender To a Web Browser?
- How To Connect Ethernet-Enabled Device With Netgear WiFi Range Extender?
- Customer’s Feedback:
- Meet Your Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 Range Extender
Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 Range Extender (EX7300) Review
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Table of Contents
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
Enhance your existing Wi-Fi with Nighthawk X4 AC2200 Wi-Fi Mesh Extender and get payment speeds for your entire home. This device improves extended coverage and works with your home Wi-Fi to create a powerful Wi-Fi system.
Which includes mesh features like smart roaming and a WiFi name. Connect all your smart home devices to the network easily, without the need for a new Wi-Fi name and password. Move from room to room while streaming video on your mobile device without stopping.
Other powerful features such as MU-MIMO and Smart Connect ensure that the fastest available WiFi connection is assigned to each device. Easy setup with a touch of a button. Take your WiFi to the extreme with this Nighthawk X4 Wall Mesh WiFi Extender. Provide a gateway with your existing WiFi router, gateway or ISP. Note: Fishway updates and factory reset meshes are required to unlock WiFi features.
Meet Your Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 Range Extender
Before you install your extender, familiarize yourself with its LED’s,
buttons, and port in the pictorial representation below.
Features Of Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC 2200 Mesh WiFi Range Extender
The Wi-Fi range is 2000 square feet and includes 35 devices such as laptops, Smartphone, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more.
Uses your existing network SSID name so that you are never disconnected while walking to your home or office
Provides up to 2200Mbps performance using dual-band and patented Fast lane technology for HD streaming and online gaming demand
Works with any wireless router, gateway or cable modem with Wi-Fi
Wired Ethernet port:
Just plug the game console, streaming player, or other wired devices into a gigabit port for maximum speed.
Netgear Nighthawk EX7300 Extender Setup Wizard
You just have to connect it to your network router and install this render on your network. It does not matter which company the router belongs to, ie it can be from Lynxis, TPLink, Netgear, etc. This wifi extender can be installed with any router. You can use the Netgear WiFi Extender EX7300 in any of the two modes which are.
- Using as a wifi hotspot
- As wifi access point
When you bought the Netgear Wi-Fi Ex7300 Extender, it will come with the following accessories:
- Antennas that are three in number
- Power Adapter
- Support for installing an extender
- Four rubber feet
The Netgear Wi-Fi Extender EX7300 comes with LED lights. These LED lights serve many purposes. These LED lights serve as an indicator of the status of an extender. The status of the extender’s power can also be known from these LED lights. Once this LED light turns green, the user must press the WPS button for the Netgear Range Extender setup via WPS mode.
How To Install Netgear WiFi Extender EX7300 Stand
The stand is an essential accessory if you want to install the Netgear WiFi Extender EX7300 Range Extender in a vertical direction. For this, you must follow the steps mentioned below:
- The first step is to find a flat place and stand there. Because high surfaces can make your posture unbalanced.
- When installing it on the bracket you should take care of the position of the extender. The extender must be positioned so that it is down to the left of the extender. Now the question comes, how do you know which person is to the left of the extender? For this, you only need to find a rectangular opening that will be three in number. Position the Netgear so that the top panel and vertical stand align in the same direction.
- When placing these rectangular openings in the bracket, you should hold it until you are sure of the fact that it fits properly in the bracket.
How To Attach The Rubber feet?
If you want to install your Netgear range extender horizontally, the steps you need to follow to have rubber feet are the following:
- First, locate the panel that is red, it will be below the Netgear range extender. Now make the extender in the inverted position, the panel that is red in this way will be in front of you.
- Then you have to put rubber feet in each corner. The rubber feet will act as a support for the extender.
How To Fix Antennas With Netgear Wifi Range Extender?
This includes the serial number, the MAC address of the radio, the security PIN, the login URL, and other useful information. If you want to know about the various information mentioned on the product label, first of all, you have to find out, which can be done by:
- The red panel we discussed on how to connect the rubber feet should be in such a position that it is in front of you so that you can have a clear idea about the product panel.
- Now locate the product label. It will be printed on Netgear
Using Netgear Range Extender
Extenders are specially designed to overcome the problem of blind spots in existing networks. Blind spots represent a point where a range of existing networks is not available, allowing you to connect to the network.
As the name suggests an extender works to extend the extender’s range. This represents Netgear’s WiFi range as the best solution to deal with such scenarios. If the signal strength is still weak after installing the extender, all you have to do is move the extender antennas in the direction where you are placing the weak signal. This is why the Netgear Range Extender comes with adjustable antennas.
How Does The Netgear EX7300 Extender Work?
- Work with the router in client mode. This means that you receive a signal from the main router available on your network. This makes the Netgear range router’s client. But it works in server mode with many wifi devices. This means that these WiFi devices get the signal from the Netgear Extender.
- The Netgear Range Extender serves as an access point for various WiFi devices.
How Did We Setup The Hardware For The WiFi EX7300 Netgear Range Extender?
If you are installing Netgear Range Extender on your network, you must first install various hardware that comes with Extender. The sequence of installing various hardware devices along with the process is summarized below:
- The first thing you should install is a rubber foot or stand. If you want to install the Netgear range extender vertically, you need to install the bracket, while if you install the extender in the horizontal direction, you need to add rubber feet.
- You can then proceed to connect the antennas that come with the Netgear Range Extender. These antennas have the flexibility to move in any direction. This is the key feature that enriches your experience with Netgear Range Extender.
After successfully installing the hardware, the next step is to set up the Netgear Range Extender. The various steps involved in this process are given below:
- First of all, you should power your Netgear Range Extender.
- You should take care of the status of Netgear Extender. The distance between the router and the extender should not be too much. Preferably, they should be kept in the same room at which the extender is installed. After completing the installation process, you can place the Netgear Range Extender wherever you want.
- You can install the Netgear Range Extender in two ways, via WPS or manual. But the most preferred is the WPS method. The reason is the ease provided by this method.
Setting Up The Netgear EX7300 Extender Using The WPS Method
While installing the Netgear Range Extender the user has to follow various steps which are listed below:
- First, put the extender on power.
- Find the WPS button on both the extender and the router. Keep in mind that the WPS method will only work if both the router and the extender have a WPS button. If neither of them has a WPS button, the user should follow the manual method to configure Netgear Extender.
- Press the WPS button on the extender. You will immediately find that many LED eyelashes blink on the extender. Will last 2 minutes
- Meanwhile, you need to press the WPS button on the router.
Now you need to add 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz band, which is also compatible with your router. Once you do this, the LED position of the light will stabilize to suit the band you have selected.
How To Connect Netgear EX7300 WiFi Range Extender To a Web Browser?
If you want to use Netgear Extender through a user web browser, all you need to do is follow the simple steps below:
- First, ensure that the Netgear Range Extender WiFi network is connected to WiFi devices with the help of the WiFI Network Manager. To verify the same, you can confirm by checking the status of the device link LED light on the extender.
- To create an account, fill in the details you have been asked for.
- Now click on the network for which you want to install Extender and then press the next option.
- The system will ask you for the security key of your existing network. Click on Security and then press the Next option.
- Now enter the new SSID and password. Then, many WiFi connections will be listed in front of you within 1 or 2 minutes.
- Now you can connect any device to this new extended network. For this, you only have to enter the network name and password that you created when configuring the extender.
- Once the connection between the WiFi device and the extended network is established, a dialog box will appear on your device indicating that the extender is connected and ready.
- Click the Next button to continue. The registration page appears.
- Now you will be sent to the registration page. Completing this form is completely optional. You can also skip this. But if you want technical support related to any problem with the expander, then you have to complete this form.
- Now you can have a Netgear Range Extender wherever you want. But one thing should be kept in mind that it should not be kept out of the range of the WiFi router.
- By monitoring the status of the LED, you can tell if the range of the WiFi router has been increased. When the link LED on the router is green; Its render is within the limits of the WiFi router.
- Now the filler is ready to work in our network.
You can verify Extender’s work by connecting your WiFi device to the network at any deadlock. If this deadlock still persists, your extender does not work properly. But in case of deadlock no longer exists, then your work is done. Now all you have to do is enjoy a complete connection in your network.
How To Connect Ethernet-Enabled Device With Netgear WiFi Range Extender?
You can also connect an Ethernet-enabled device to a WiFi range extender. You just have to change the extender settings. Extender’s settings can be changed at any time after being installed on the network. Several steps must be followed to make the appropriate changes to connect devices with Ethernet listed below:
- Open the internet browser on your device first.
- Here you must enter the username and password. After this, you will be able to go to the login settings page. Here you can make the changes you want to make.
Customers say some of these and it fits the bill. Netgear Nighthawk x4 ac2200 WiFi Range Extender with “Smart Connect / Smart Roaming” features. This feature enables us to use Wi-Fi throughout the house. This feature is meant to connect your device to the best available network (2.4 or 5Ghz).
This enables a super-fast connection to all Wi-Fi devices and seems to have no dead spots in the house. The signal is strong and consistent. Very easy to install, highly recommended. a drawback needs to create a Netgear account to use.
Final Thoughts On Netgear Nigthawk X4 AC 2200 WiFi Range Extender (EX7300)
If you want to fill dead spots, and your router cannot reach you, the Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 (EX7300) Wi-Fi Range Extender is a great choice. This is a plug-in, established, and delivered as the fastest performance score we’ve seen as a range extender of plug-ins, especially when operating in the 5 GHz band. It is slightly heavier and lacks close output, but this is not uncommon with these devices. The Netgear EX7300 is amazing as our editor range extender.
Amazon Site is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that is designed to provide aid for the websites in earning an advertisement fee by means of advertising and linking to Amazon products.
BEST WIRELESS DEVICES