Where Does Spotify Download Music To Android, Spotify has become one of the leading music streaming applications across the globe and people love to listen, create and share music effectively on this platform? It also showcases the ideas and amazing songs that you can get from talented artists.
The app has millions of songs and users love to go through the extensive catalog. However, along with many amazing features, the app also has an option to download music. However, many users are not yet familiar with this feature.
So if you don’t know how to download music from Spotify on your iOS, Android devices, don’t worry, here is everything you need to know about it.
- Requirements for downloading music from Spotify
- How to listen to Spotify offline?
- How to Download Music from Spotify to Your Computer
Requirements for downloading music from Spotify
To download music on Spotify, you must be a member of Spotify Premium. Unfortunately, free users are limited to downloading podcasts to their phones.
As a Spotify Premium member, you can download your music from albums or playlists at once. You are then free to listen to all your music without any online connection.
Spotify Download Restrictions
To continue downloading your music, you must be online at least once every thirty days. Spotify uses this to check if your account still has premium access. If you miss the deadline, Spotify will automatically remove the songs from your device.
There is also a limit of 10,000 songs to download on up to five devices. If you download something on the sixth device, you will lose the earlier downloads. In particular, Spotify removes downloads from a device that has not been used for the longest time.
Where do downloaded Spotify songs go?
It’s easy to download Spotify songs offline. All you have to do is switch the green download button and the songs will be stored on your device. But finding these songs is not an easy task. Many struggles to find the downloaded files.
It’s also difficult to find all the songs you’ve downloaded on Spotify, as they are scattered throughout your library and playlists. Here’s how to find downloaded songs on Spotify:
In mobile application:
- Open Spotify, go to your Library > Favorite Songs.
- Touch the three dots in the top right corner.
- Touch Filter downloaded songs, then you will see all downloaded songs.
How to listen to Spotify offline?
Spotify offers its users to play downloaded songs offline without interfering with any streaming service. Offline mode will limit you to downloaded songs or podcasts.
You will find all your downloaded services at the top of your homepage. Other songs will appear shaded, indicating that you cannot play them unless you are online. You can switch offline by logging in once every 30 days.
Here’s how to play Spotify offline or go offline on Spotify:
- Touch the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the home page.
- In the playback option, you will find the “Offline mode” toggle button.
- Once activated, you will be offline and will only be able to play the songs you have downloaded.
- To play other songs, disable this option to return to online mode.
How to Download Music from Spotify to MP3 on Android
Luckily, if you don’t have a Spotify Premium subscription to download Spotify music to your Android phone, it’s never too late. Here’s a new way to let you download your favorite ringtone to your Android phone for offline listening when you don’t have a Wi-Fi connection.
To start downloading music from Spotify to Android without premium, you’ll need to know about a third-party tool called Spotify Music Downloader, a music downloader for saving songs on your Spotify devices, Tuneleaf Spotify Music Converter.
Add Spotify Playlist to Tuneleaf Software
- Start by launching Tuneleaf Spotify Music Converter on your computer, then Spotify will launch immediately.
- Navigate to the playlist or album you want to download on Spotify.
- Then drag and drop them from your Spotify to the converter interface.
- You can also right-click a playlist or album and select Copy Spotify URI, then paste it into the converter search box.
Configure audio output parameters
- Once the playlist or album is added to the converter, you can continue to customize the audio settings for your Spotify music.
- Click on the Menu tab, select the Preferences option and you will be directed to a window.
- In the Convert section, you can set the audio output format and there are six audio formats to choose from, including MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, WAV, and M4B.
- You can also adjust the baud rate, sample rate, and channel.
Start Downloading Spotify Playlists to MP3
- Then click the Convert button in the lower right corner of the interface and the converter will immediately start working on downloading music from Spotify.
- It will take a few minutes to download and convert.
- When the process is complete, you can click on the conversion icon to see all the converted Spotify songs in the conversion list.
Transfer Spotify Songs to Your Android Phone
- Now you can transfer all converted Spotify songs to your Android phone.
- Go to Connect your Android phone to your computer with a USB cable, then tap Notify to charge this device via USB on your phone.
- Under Use USB, choose File Transfer and a file transfer window will appear.
- Now you can drag Spotify playlists from your computer to your phone.
How to Download Music from Spotify to Your Computer
- For PC or Mac users, you must first subscribe to Spotify Premium or log in to your Premium account.
- Now search and select the playlist you want to download.
- Then all you have to do is click on the “Download” button on the right.
- Once done, the switch will turn green and the playlist will start downloading immediately.
- Once the music download is complete, the songs in the playlist will be available offline.
- You can check this by looking at the green symbol that appears next to the downloaded playlist.
Enjoy music downloaded from Spotify
Once you learn how to download Spotify music to your phone, it’s easy to create an amazing offline collection. Just be sure to follow Spotify’s requirements to preserve your music.
Where Does Spotify Download Music To Android, The best option is to download Spotify music to your Android phone with a first-class Spotify subscription? If you are not using the paid version, you can consider using Spotify Song Downloader.
Tuneleaf Spotify Music Converter can be the best option for downloading music from Spotify with a free Spotify account. These free song downloaders will match tons of songs in various online MP3 libraries for you and record Spotify music with high sound quality.